Saturday, December 06, 2008

Picture day



Today we had our picture taken for our church directory. These were a couple of pics Scott took while I was trying to get beautiful. I also took the girls to see Santa and will put that pic up as soon as I get it scanned. Still working on get Christmas decorations out. The day goes by so fast, I never get done as much as I want. Tomorrow is once again the Soddy-Daisy Christmas parade so Sunday is basically a wash as far as doing anymore decorating. Logan and Jennifer are both in the parade this year. Scott and Meigan will be watching from the side. This year I WILL be wearing my thermals! I was a popsicle by the end!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you feeding them? They are growing and changing so much! Thanks for sharing the wonderful picture. Hope you guys have fun at the parade.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing